Why Choose Solar?
- Solar Advantage
- Planning Process
- Health Benefits
- Living & Working Green
- Specialty Applications
- LEED Certification & Our Products
- Green Components
Why Solar’s the best…
Solar Innovations, Inc. is a single source provider of custom glazed structures, skylights, windows, and doors who has led the industry for nearly 15 years with innovative products, processes, and a top notch team.
1.) People – When doing business with Solar Innovations, Inc. you are working with one of the most advanced and integrated design and engineering teams in the United States. We are focused on creating the perfect product for our customers – no matter what it takes. The entire team is housed within our Corporate Headquarters and Manufacturing Facility in Pine Grove, Pennsylvania, to ensure that collaboration between departments is seamless. For more information or to contact a team member, click here.
2.) Products – All Solar Innovations, Inc. products are manufactured in our 250,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Pine Grove, Pennsylvania, USA. Solar Innovations
can provide glazed fenestration products that will seamlessly blend with each other and existing construction. Solar Innovations, Inc. offers a vast line of tested products that meet various certifications, including: NFRC, Florida Impact, Miami Dade, TDI, and Energy Star. Our “never-say-no” attitude makes the Solar team the perfect choice for unique and challenging designs. With collaboration from customers and our years of experience, Solar can transform your ideas into the project of your dreams. For a full list of certified products, click here.
3.) Environment – Solar Innovations, Inc. is dedicated to developing and sustaining environmentally-friendly manufacturing processes and encouraging green practices among its employees and vendors. Solar’s facility is LEED Gold certified and has recently applied for LEED Platinum certification. Various alternative energy initiatives have been set in place as Solar Innovations, Inc. intends to become an “off the grid” and zero landfill company by 2015. To read more about our green philosophy, click here.
Solar Innovations, Inc. is living up to its name as the most innovative manufacturer of aluminum and wood glazed structures in the industry. Our management, coupled with our experienced staff of estimators, drafters, and fabricators, makes Solar Innovations, Inc.’s the company for which every dealer, architect, contractor, and homeowner has been searching. Solar Innovations, Inc.’s products and service set the standard in our industry.
Providing customers with performance and aesthetics beyond compare, Solar Innovations, Inc. has created the finest aluminum glazed structure available in the country today. Solar Innovations, Inc. structures include the only completely thermally-broken system available to the public. These unique systems are enhanced with matching, custom manufactured accessories and decorative elements, and feature minimal exposed fasteners, limiting transference of interior and exterior temperatures.
In addition to unique systems, Solar Innovations, Inc.’s product-specialized staff is able to select glass to meet your structural and environmental specifications. Our glass incorporates 1″ insulated glass units with stainless steel spacers and a 10-20 year warranty, depending on glass choice, the most complete warranty in the glazed structure industry.
Solar Innovations, Inc. offers…
1. An ever-expanding product line. Our product line has expanded to include straight eave and curved eave solariums, numerous styles of conservatories, canopies, pool and spa enclosures, curtain walls, folding glass walls, horticultural greenhouses, and a variety of skylights, which include domes, pyramids, barrel vaults, terrace doors, garden windows, and much more.
2. Easy installation. Solar Innovations, Inc. prefabricates each structure in our facility before delivery. The extra care taken during our fabrication process ensures minimal field alternations and seamless installation. These extra steps result in a product that is easier and less time consuming to install.
3. A wide choice of finishes. Solar Innovations, Inc. offers nine standard Duracron colors in: Black, Bronze, White, Sandstone, Hartford Green, Natural Clay, Mill Aluminum (unpainted), and Dark Bronze and Clear Anodized. We also offer Kynar finishes and the ability to match any custom color, as well as wood and metal cladding options.
4. Custom design. Solar Innovations, Inc. strives to design custom products which are tailored to fit all of your needs. If you can imagine it, we can build it. (This makes Solar Innovations, Inc. a natural choice to replace failing units by companies which are no longer doing business.)
5. Better pricing. Our increased volume and improved efficiency are making both our custom and standard products among the most competitive in the industry.
6. Superior marketing materials. Our architectural binders make promoting our products easier than ever. These binders highlight the excellent design, function, and form of our products. Our brochures and customer packets also make promoting residential jobs much easier. Solar Innovations’® comprehensive website helps market our products worldwide and creates numerous leads, which we refer to our dealer network. Our photo gallery helps customers choose a design and better understand what we do.
7. Effective product delivery. Our products are typically delivered on our own trucks within a six hour radius of Pine Grove, PA. Structures shipped via common carrier are typically packaged in wooden crates to minimize any chance of damage.w
8. Your voice in our process. We value the opinion of our customers; we realize that your experience is priceless. Please do not hesitate to provide us with suggestions for improvements to our products or service.
9. Commitment to our customers. Solar Innovations, Inc. realizes that success today requires a team effort. Our staff will do everything possible to deliver a superior product on or before the date it is promised. Contact us today and let Solar Innovations, Inc. earn your business.
Solar Innovations, Inc. has established itself within the industry and participates in numerous trade shows. For more information on industry trade shows please contact the marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the links below.
For more information on how a Solar Innovations, Inc.’s sunroom or other structure can help improve your health, please visit our Health Benefits page.